Home Equity Line of Credit
A line of credit lets you decide when and how much you borrow. With a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC), you can borrow up to 80% of your home's equity and you only pay interest on the amount you draw.
Stop by any local branch today or call us and Windsor Federal will put you in touch with the right person to get started!
Rates as of Tuesday, November 19, 2019
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
||Payment per $1,000
|25 Years (10 Year Draw Period)
*The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is a variable rate based on the Wall Street Journal's (WSJ's) Prime Rate minus .50% for 12 billing cycles and at Prime thereafter.
Financing of 1-4 Family Primary Residences or Condominimums. Windsor Federal will pay the Appraisal Fee, Credit Report Fee, Title Search Fee and Recording Fee with the following exceptions:
Loan Amounts above $200,000 - Appraisal Fee collected at application and Title Search, Lender's Title Insurance, and Recording Fees charged at closing.
- Maximum Combined Loan-To-Value 80% of subject property's appraised value.
- Minimum Credit Advance Amount of $500. Annual fee of $30 is waived for the first year.
- Total Term is 25 years; 10-year draw period & 15-year repayment period.
- Hazard Insurance (flood insurance, if applicable) is required.
- Subject to credit approval. Other terms and conditions may apply. Rates are subject to change without notice.