Home Equity Line of Credit
A line of credit lets you decide when and how much you borrow. With a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC), you can borrow up to 80% of your home's equity and you only pay interest on the amount you draw.
Stop by any local branch today or call us and Windsor Federal will put you in touch with the right person to get started!
Rates as of 8/17/2022
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
||Payment per $1,000
|25 Years (10 Year Draw Period)
*The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is a special introductory rate fixed for 12 billing cycles and is based on the highest prime rate published in the Wall Street Journal (As of July 28, 2022 the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate is 5.500%) minus .50%. Thereafter, at the end of the special introductory period, the annual percentage rate may change even if the Prime Rate has not changed and will be based on the Prime Rate in effect on the preceding business day.
Financing of 1-4 Family Primary Residences or Condominiums. Windsor Federal will pay the Appraisal Fee, Credit Report Fee, Title Search Fee and Recording Fee with the following exceptions:
Loan Amounts above $200,000 - Appraisal Fee collected at application and Title Search, Lender's Title Insurance, and Recording Fees charged at closing.
- Maximum Combined Loan-To-Value 80% of subject property's appraised value.
- All payments quoted do not include taxes and insurance and actual payment may be greater.
- Minimum Credit Advance Amount of $500. Annual fee of $30 is waived for the first year.
- Total Term is 25 years; 10-year draw period & 15-year repayment period.
- Hazard Insurance (flood insurance, if applicable) is required.
- Subject to credit approval. Other terms and conditions may apply. Rates are subject to change without notice.
- The maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR) will not exceed 18.000% and the minimum Annual Percentage Rate (APR) will not be below 2.000%.