Fixed Rate Mortgage
When you're looking for the stability of a fixed monthly payment a fixed rate mortgage is the way to go! Our Conventional fixed rate mortgages offer various terms. The monthly payment and the rate will remain the same during the duration of the mortgage. Jumbo fixed rate mortgages are also available.
Start with contacting Windsor Federal's Mortgage Originator Triston Crosdale at 860.280.4967 or email today!
Rates as of Wednesday, May 18, 2022
Fixed Rate Mortgages
||Payment per $1,000
|30 Year Fixed - Purchase/Refinance
|20 Year Fixed - Purchase/Refinance
|15 year Fixed - Purchase/Refinance
|12 Year Fixed - Purchase/Refinance
|10 Year Fixed - Purchase/Refinance
- Rates are for illustrative purposes only and are not locked at time of submission.
- Illustrated Rates are for Single Family Owner Occupied residential mortgage loans up to $647,200 with 740 credit score.
- Annual Percentage Rates (APR) are based on $100,000 for conventional mortgage loans with a 20% down payment. Any down payment less than 20% require a monthly PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) payment.
- All payments quoted do not include taxes and insurance and actual payment may be greater.
- Payment per $1,000.00 represents the monthly payment based on a $1,000.00 loan at the rate and term indicated.
- Illustrated Rates are for the purchase of owner occupied properties only.
- Subject to credit approval. Rates may also be impacted by other factors. Other terms and conditions may apply. Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Point options are available upon request.